La Maison Blanche
An enclave of design in the heart of the wine capital of Burgundy, La Maison Blanche is a town house available to rent for the night, the weekend or for the week.
Beautifully furnished with contemporary design features and just 500m from the famous Hospices de Beaune you will also find a tasting cellar where you will be able to taste some fabulous wines.
This lovely house in the very heart of Beaune provides an fully equipped modern kitchen and a pleasant living area with a flat screen TV.
There are two separate bedrooms with double beds (180cm) each with a shower room, WC and flat screen TV.
On the second floor, reminiscent of the Hospices, is a dormitory with three double beds (160cm), two bathrooms, two WCs and two flat screen TVs.
• The living area: the lounge is either bathed in light or a cool oasis.
From the entrance hall, the white walls display pictures which reveal the first clues about the wine.
• The kitchen: there isn’t a single door in the kitchen; it opens directly on to the patio.
The table invites conviviality and to provide a more intimate feel to your gatherings of friends and family the candles create pools of warmer light.
• The patio: history and modernity come together; the patio is a conduit between the living areas, the tasting cellar and the bedrooms.
A well of light or somewhere to sit and read.
• The bedrooms: bathed in light, one overlooking the patio, the other overlooking the street.
The bedrooms provide the same impression of tranquillity and the same colour palette.
Only the pictures on the walls betray more sensual characteristics.
• The dormitory: with its monastic ambiance.
Under the exposed beams are three canopy beds.
The simplicity of this space, for the family or close friends, can accommodate up to 6 people.
• The cellar: where the words of wine take on their full meaning.
The body, sensuality, the richness, the nose, the elegance and the bouquet all reveal the sensual nature of wine.
In the surrounding area
Discover the region and the surrounding area by setting off on themed visits:
• Tasting theme: Couvent de Cordeliers, Patriarche Père et Fils, Marché aux Vins, Reine Pédauque, Bouchard Ainé et Fils, Circuit Visite Veuve Ambal, Château de Pommard, Imaginarium.
• Events theme: Lumière à Beaune, expositions, Jazz à Beaune, Festival International d’Opéra Baroque de Beaune.
• History and culture theme: Hôtel-Dieu, Musée des Beaux-Arts, Musée du Vin, Visiotrain, Château d’Ancy le Franc, Abbaye de Fontenay, Château de Germolles.
Location & Access
3, Rue Jules Marey
- Nearby cities
35.17 kms away from Dijon
- Dijon (intl) 32.7 kms
Rooms & Rates
|Rates / Seasons||Low||Med||High||Very high|
|Single occupancy||159 € to 159 €||159 € to 159 €||159 € to 159 €||159 € to 159 €|
|Double occupancy||168 € to 168 €||168 € to 168 €||168 € to 168 €||168 € to 168 €|
Guest Reviews5 1
Hôte très accueillante, emplacement idéal, superbe maison historique de style contemporain, design et déco de bon goût, excellents petit-déjeuner avec croissants frais du jour, stationnement à proximité, propreté, confort, tout y était. C’était parfait. Nous y retournerions sans hésiter. Merci, Nadine.
Contact & Reservation
This form allow you to contact the owner for more informations or to ask for a reservation.
Your request has been successfully sent. The owner will contact you soon.New request.