Villa Limonade, Chambres d'hôtes /Bed and Breakfast
Villa Limonade sits in the pretty village of Olonzac in the South of France , equidistant between the medieval city of Carcassonne and Narbonne. The town of Olonzac is renowned for its Tuesday market with people travelling miles to visit it. The location is perfectly placed within the centre of the Minervois wine region and only 2km from the UNESCO Canal du Midi. It makes it a great location to explore the region and its delights.
Villa Limonade gets its name from the fact it was an old Lemonade factory that was fully converted in 2010 into a beatiful 5 bedroom Chambre D'hôte which has retained all the French charm. All our rooms have ensuite facilities , coffee machines and airconditioning/heating.
We have 4 types of rooms available :- Twin , Double , Superior Double and a Suite that has its own large lounge area, wine fridge and seperate bath and shower.
All our prices are inclusive of breakfast which consists of :- bread, pastries, jam, yoghurts, meats , cheeses , fresh fruit and drinks (we even offer a gluten free option - just let us know in advance). Olonzac has a number of restaurants and bars within walking distance and the region also has a large selection of great places to eat within a short drive. We also offer a Table D'hôte option that is fully inclusive of all your drinks and a 5 course meal....ideal when you don't fancy going out after a hard day sightseeing ! Depending on the weather we serve our meals either in our beautiful dining area or under the vine covered terrace ...why not try our grapes with the cheese board ?
There is much to do within the region , from the UNESCO protected Medieval City of Carcassonne to a Saturday morning stroll and lunch in the Les Halles market of Narbonne. But at Villa Limonade we are here to make your holiday a memorable experience and as such we are able to arrange the following activities :-
- Wine tasting , vineyard tours and even a wine course with our Master of Wine
- Cruise and wine tasting on the Canal du Midi
- Cycle hire and cycling tours
- Kayaking and river rafting
- Cookery courses - either French classics or Seafood
- Walking tours to explore the beautiful countryside and local history
- Visits to local market, food producers and local towns
You just need to ask and we will do all we can to help arrange any activity you want.
Location & Access
8 rue du Cers
- Nearby cities
31.46 kms away from Carcassonne 9.85 kms away from Lézignan-Corbières 99.73 kms away from Montpellier 24.75 kms away from Narbonne 110.23 kms away from Toulouse
- Beziers Vias (intl) 50.84 kms
- If approaching from the South - Take the A9 and leave at Exit 36 (Beziers-Ouest) follow the signs to Capestang, go through Capestang, Argeliers, Pouzois-Minervois all the time following signs to Carcassonne this road is the D11. Loom out for a slip road to the right which is the D52 signposted to Olonzac, take this road and follow for about 3/4km, you will see Casino supermarket on your right, at the roundabout go straight over and head for Centre ville. After 500m you will come to a small roundabout (Boulangerie on left and chemist on right) , take the left hand exit onto the high street (Avenue Gambetta) go along this for 100m , on the right you will see a fountain, turn right here. Go along this road for 500m until you reach a small crossroads. Take the exit at roughly 11.00 oclock (there is a Villa Limonade sign here), follow this road for 100m until you see a left turn (again a Villa Limonade sign is low down on the wall) turn left and drive straight to the end of this road. Villa Limonade is straight in front of you and you can park in front of the house......now relax and we will bring you a cold drink ! If approaching from the North - Take the A21 and exit at Lézignan-Corbières , follow signs for Homps and Olonzac. You will pass through Homps just keep following the signs for Olonzac, as you enter the village there is a roundabout , go straight across onto the high street (Avenue Gambetta) you will pass a bank Credit Agricole , after 20 meters on the left you will see a fountain, turn left down this road. Follow the road for around 500m and you will arrive at a small crossroads, take the exit at 11.00 oclock (there is a sign for Villa Limonade). Follow this street for around 100m , look out for a sign low down on the wall on the left, turn left here , go to the end of the road and infront of you will be the parking for the property, park up, relax ....we will bring you a cool drink.
Rooms & Rates
|Rates / Seasons||Low||Med||High||Very high|
|Single occupancy||89 € to 89 €||89 € to 89 €||89 € to 89 €||89 € to 89 €|
|Double occupancy||99 € to 129 €||99 € to 129 €||99 € to 129 €||99 € to 129 €|
* New service since December 2012,
No guest reviews are yet available.
Contact & Reservation
This form allow you to contact the owner for more informations or to ask for a reservation.
Your request has been successfully sent. The owner will contact you soon.New request.