Le Clos Luly
Elisabeth and Jean-Jacques, lovers of our land: we were born here and remain attached to it.
The guest house is a logical and natural extension of the family farm.
Keen to make the most of our know-how and heritage, we are constantly exploring and appropriating the arts and techniques of our predecessors. For more than 20 years, our bread oven has been a meeting place between local people and generations around artisanal bread. Since 2019, we've been making our cider and apple juice the old-fashioned way in the family press. In 2021, we’ve started making wicker baskets and planting our own wicker grove for basketry learning sessions. These activities breathe new life into our reception project and our desire to rediscover the skills of our grandparents.
WHY CHOOSE CENTRAL BRITTANY?
• Green, eco-friendly tourism, close to local people, to discover the local heritage and folk traditions that are the pride of rural populations.
• An anchor point for visiting the heart of Brittany and all of Brittany, since we're located less than an hour from heritage sites and towns; less than an hour from the sea and the beaches of the Atlantic coast, and 1h20 away from the beaches of the Channel coast or the Iroise Sea.
• Surprising dynamism and unforgettable moments of sharing.
It's a unique experience with a sharing of values and good mood.
Location & Access
12 rue des coquelicots
- Nearby cities
59.45 kms away from Carnac 9.8 kms away from Mur-de-Bretagne 5.19 kms away from Pontivy 95.53 kms away from Rennes 52.18 kms away from Vannes
- Rennes (intl) 92.49 kms
- Middle of Brittany Between Vannes and Saint-Brieuc, between Rennes and Brest. Pontivy: 48° 04' north 59' west
Rooms & Rates
|Rates / Seasons||Low||Med||High||Very high|
|Single occupancy||130 € to 150 €||130 € to 150 €||150 € to 210 €||150 € to 210 €|
|Double occupancy||180 € to 200 €||200 € to 220 €||210 € to 250 €||210 € to 250 €|
* New service since December 2012,
No guest reviews are yet available.
Contact & Reservation
This form allow you to contact the owner for more informations or to ask for a reservation.
Your request has been successfully sent. The owner will contact you soon.New request.