ô Chai d'Oeuvres - Luxury B&B
* Our guest house is not equipped or adapted, it is not suitable for children under 18 years old or babies. As the Adults only concept is applied, we exclusively welcome couples, single people, friend groups, gays and their friends, looking for a wide range of services, from a refined comfort and a tranquility guaranteed.
Certifié/Labellisé Qualité Touirisme Sud de France
O Chai d'oeuvres, invites you to discover a new concept of stay, which revolutionizes and dusted the traditional bed and breakfast in a real upscale place where well-being and conviviality are de rigueur. Forget the obsolete standards, discover the new generation of B & B, exclusively dedicated to adults *, created by professionals of the sector: Patrice, recognized specialist in tourism, with a long experience of the luxury hotel industry and manager of a tour operator range for 20 years. Jean-Pierre, confirmed professional in the most prestigious Parisian brands of the world of the flower and the decoration. Together they realized their dream by settling in the south of France, in the heart of the sublime region of Languedoc, transformed with passion a former winery into a superb and exceptional Luxury B & B and reinvented the guest room in one true masterpiece of refinement to make your stay a unique and privileged moment.
THE HOUSE :
Old Chai dating from the nineteenth century, renovated with meticulousness and passion, using exclusively noble materials such as stone and wood, today transformed into a magnificent guest house of more than 300 m2, where a furniture mixes with harmony design, contemporary and old, objects of decoration carefully selected, "O Chai d'oeuvres" is a refined place for lovers of well-being and comfort.
At your disposal :
• Private parking for each room.
• An immense garden of more than 3000 m2 planted with various Mediterranean essences where oleanders, olive trees, palm trees, pomegranate, fig tree, vines and aloe vera rub shoulders, without forgetting the aromatic plants such as rosemary, thyme ...
• A superb and large swimming pool of almost 100 m2 (14m x 7m) located in the heart of the garden and out of sight (naturism allowed only at the pool), equipped with deckchairs with mattresses and umbrellas (pool towels available), it is open (depending on the weather) from late April to October.
• A dedicated outdoor area, where drinks and small self-service restaurants (with extra charge) are gathered.
• In each room: coffee and tea machine (capsules included), mini safe, Smartphone player, bathrobes, flip flops, hair dryer, shower gel / shampoo / liquid soap, cottons, tissue dispenser and from late April to early October: Pool towel, Fouta sun lounger, Pareos.
• Themed guest table service, serving refined gastronomy, using only seasonal and regional fresh products. On reservation every Thursday / Saturday / Sunday / Monday.
• 2 bicycles available (on reservation)
• "Pack picnics" on request (with supplement)
• "Beach Pack" including beach towels and umbrella (extra charge)
• Organization of visits and excursions
• Possibility of transfer from the train stations or airports of Béziers and Montpellier (contact us).
• A bus station located 100m from the villa, allows you, among other things, to reach Montpellier.
Do you want to privatize our villa? for holidays with family or friends, the organization of birthdays, weddings or Pacs, contact us! And we will send you our best rates.
SEE OUR VIDEO:
Location & Access
257 avenue de Saint Pargoire
- Nearby cities
28.75 kms away from Béziers 31.79 kms away from Montpellier 11.53 kms away from Pézenas 22.46 kms away from Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert 21.1 kms away from Sète
- Montpellier-Méditerranée (intl) 38.05 kms
- 5 km de l'autoroute A75 (sortie Paulhan).
Rooms & Rates
|Rates / Seasons||Low||Med||High||Very high|
|Single occupancy||99 € to 109 €||109 € to 149 €||149 € to 179 €||159 € to 189 €|
|Double occupancy||99 € to 109 €||109 € to 149 €||149 € to 179 €||159 € to 189 €|
Guest Reviews5 3
Je ne compte plus mes séjours dans ce petit coin de paradis. C'est toujours un plaisir de retrouver Jean-Pierre pour ces magnifiques petits-déjeuners et ces fabuleuses tables d'hôtes, un plaisir pour les yeux comme pour les papilles. Patrice est toujours là à notre écoute pour nous donner de bons tuyaux pour découvrir cette magnifique région et nous faire déguster des vins locaux. Je me réjouis déjà de ma prochaine visite.
Ce havre de paix est un paradis de calme et sérénité. Les propriétaires sont accueillants et généreux. Le petit déjeuner et la table d'hôtes de produits locaux sont tout simplement délicieux. La maison et les chambres sont aménagées avec beaucoup de goût et raffinement et le jardin avec la grande piscine est magnifique. Tout était parfait! On y retournera avec grand plaisir!
Contact & Reservation
This form allow you to contact the owner for more informations or to ask for a reservation.
Your request has been successfully sent. The owner will contact you soon.New request.