BIGATT, QUALITY BED AND BREAKFAST
Bigatt, quality B&B, is a private charming flat composed of two independent rooms with autonomous entrance and private bathroom ensuite, located in a completely renovated villa.
The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, service is attentive and careful.
The quality of services and the great attention paid to every detail make it a favorite destination for couples, families and friends seeking a refined and relaxed ambiance at the same time to visit the area of Milan for leisure or for business purposes.
The friendly owners live next door and are always available to meet your needs.
Located in Vanzago, in a quiet residential area less than 15 km from Milan, Bigatt B&B is placed in ideal position to easily reach the charms, shops and museums of downtown Milan (20 min), the Lakes area (Lake Como and Lake Maggiore at 40 min) and Milan Malpensa Airport (35 min).
Bigatt, thanks to the excellent connection to public transports, is the perfect starting point to visit the area even without need of a car.
Milan can be directly reached in only 20 minutes by train.
The train station of Vanzago is located 300 meters (5 min walk) from our house.
The commuter train is connected with the underground in several stations, allowing guests to get anywhere in town.
You will find safe free parking inside the property.
Bigatt is also only 10 minutes by car or two stops (8 minutes) by train to FIERAMILANO RHO (Milan Fair), being the ideal accommodation for exhibitors and visitors who wish to reach easily and quickly the new Exhibition grounds of Milan: just 15 minutes from the B&B to the Fair!
Guests will find an apartment with autonomous entrance, composed of two cozy autonomous rooms, each with private bathroom ensuite, with all comforts of an hotel and tastefully decorated with references to the ancient local silk spinning.
"Bigatt" is the silkworm in Milanese dialect.
The Shantung and Tussah rooms are equipped with:
- private bathroom ensuite with shower, hair dryer and courtesy set,
- free high speed Internet WI-FI,
- self adjustable air conditioning,
- LCD TV HD,
- electric kettle with selection of coffee, tea and infusions,
- minibar with drinks and snacks,
- safe for PC,
- high thermoacoustic insulation windows with mosquito nets,
- lovely furnished private balcony (for the Shantung room).
The scrumptious and varied breakfast with freshly baked croissants, cakes and bread, together with an excellent coffee or cappuccino or tea and quality products is served in our cozy breakfast room.
On request breakfast with selection of Italian cured meats and cheese.
Bigatt B&B is certified by the Italian Celiac Association (www. celiachia. it) to offer gluten-free breakfast.
The added value of Bigatt:
- Discounts in selected restaurants and activities (such as guided tours by walk or bike in Milan) with the Bigatt card;
- Tips from the local, guide books, tourist and practical information to make your stay pleasant and relaxing.
- Guided tours in Milan with official guide,
- Wine tours with professional sommelier,
- Professional masseur,
- Shuttle from/to airports and tourist sites,
- Laundry and ironing service (also self service),
Location & Access
Via San Giovanni Bosco, 7
- Nearby cities
17.45 kms away from Milano
- Malpensa (intl) 23.41 kms
- Bigatt B&B is located in the historic center of Vanzago (northwest of Milan), in a quiet residential area, bordering the city of Rho and less than 15 km from Milan, in strategic position to reach the new exhibition center of Milan Rho - Fieramilano (6 km from our B&B), Fieramilanocity (old Fair) and Milan city center. Our house is 300 mt (less than 5 minutes walk) from the railway station of Vanzago and 8 minutes train to Rho Fiera station or 20 minutes to Milan. Alternatively, along the highway SS 33 of Sempione, Rho Fiera is a 15 minute drive, while for FieraMilanoCity it takes 20 minutes. We are 35 minutes from Malpensa and Linate airports and 50 minutes from Bergamo Orio al Serio airport. Our geographical position makes our house ideal for visitors wishing to visit: - Lake Como and lake Maggiore: 40 min, - Lake Orta: 60 min, - the picturesque seaside villages of Liguria region (the world famous "Cinque Terre"), easily accessible by car or train in 2-3 hrs, - Switzerland, at approx 30 min, - Venice, which can be easily reached by car in 2hrs and a half or in approx 3 hrs and half by train, - Verona, at 1h and a half by car or 2hrs and a half by train, - Bergamo Alta (enchanting medieval city) at approx 1 hr by car, - the aristocratic city of Turin: approx 1 hr and a half by car or 2 hrs by train, - Florence, at 2 hrs and half by train. besides the following shopping outlets can be reached easily: - Foxtown outlet village in Mendrisio-Switzerland is at 40 min, - Vicolungo outlet village is at 45 min, - Serravalle outlet village is at 70 min. - Fidenza outlet village is at 75 min. Nearby we suggest you to visit... - WWF oasis of Vanzago, a pristine forest where with a little luck you may encounter deers and white egrets - Villa Visconti Borromeo Litta in Lainate: guided tours of the Palazzi of '500 and '700, and the Ninfeo. A jewel to discover: among mosaics, statues, frescoes, fountains and water games. - Villa Arconati in Castellazzo di Bollate, a scenic seventeenth century villa with a magnificent "French" garden.
Rooms & Rates
|Rates / Seasons||Low||Med||High||Very high|
|Single occupancy||40 € to 100 €||40 € to 100 €||40 € to 100 €||40 € to 100 €|
|Double occupancy||50 € to 150 €||50 € to 150 €||50 € to 150 €||50 € to 150 €|
* New service since December 2012,
No guest reviews are yet available.
Contact & Reservation
This form allow you to contact the owner for more informations or to ask for a reservation.
Your request has been successfully sent. The owner will contact you soon.New request.